Cannabis for Pets will explore the use of cannabis for our furry friends. From pain to aging to chronic illness to doggie anxiety, cannabis can help our pets as much as it helps us.
In this informative session, you’ll learn:
- How the endocannabinoid system works
- How cannabis affects dogs vs cats
- CBD vs THC and what’s best for your pet
- Differentiating between products available
- Proper dosing for maximum safety and effectiveness
Who should attend:
Pet owners looking to explore the use of cannabis therapies to make their pets, happier, more comfortable or to extend their lives.
Elizabeth Mironchik-Frankenberg, DVM, CCS
Join us for an engaging hour of education & enlightenment