This workshop covers the basics of Cannabidiol (CBD). There are so many CBD choices today and the trouble is that not all CBD is created equal. Many people are spending hard-earned money on products with little medicinal value. Ultimately, as with anything we put into our bodies—and especially with products being marketed as CBD oil—it’s vital to know what exactly we are buying, where it’s coming from, and what’s in it.
This workshop covers the basics including:
- What exactly is CBD and what are its many benefits
- How CBD works in our bodies
- How it is derived: industrial hemp or cannabis? (there is a difference)
- How to interpret the label to ensure you are actually buying CBD
- Best practices when using CBD for maximizing desired result
Who should attend:
This workshop is ideal for those currently trying CBD or those who wish to learn more about bringing this cannabinoid into their health regime.
Robbin Lynn, MBA, Certified Cannabis Specialist, CBD Expert
Join us for an engaging hour of education & enlightenment